Soito Reserve 2015
This wine results from the blending of Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro, Tinta-Roriz and JaÃ©n grapes produced at Quinta do Soito. It presents a red colour with violet nuances and a delicate and full aroma with notes of blackberry and blueberry fruits, combined with menthol nuances and fine spices.On the palate thereâ€™s an excellent balance, velvety and intense, grandiose, with the presence of rich and silky tannins. Complex and harmonious structure. The wine reveals a unique minerality with a long finish.
Alcohol content: 13,9%vol.
Nº of Bottles: 6.664 (0,75l)
* Contains sulphites
SOITO RESERVA RED 2014
- Platinnum Medal – Best Northern Portuguese Red – 95 Pontos – Decanter World Wine Awards 2017
- Best Wines of Portugal 2017 (18,5 Pontos) – Distinção da Revista Grandes Escolhas
SOITO RESERVA RED 2015
- Silver Medal in Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2019
- Best Red Wine from Dão – Concurso Eng.º Alberto Vilhena – 2019
- Robert Parker – 89 Points
- Silver Medal – Concurso Vinhos de Portugal 2019